MIGRAINE AND ITS NATUROPATHIC MANAGEMENT
Migraine is a severe, painful headache that is often accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, increased sensitivity to light and sound blind spots, tingling in the arms and legs, vomiting and nausea.
- Physical and emotional stress
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Skipping meals/ fasting
- Menstrual cycle fluctuations
- Hormone fluctuations during menopause etc.
Food rich in magnesium, calcium, complex carbohydrates and fiber have been used to cure migraines.
- It includes - Brown rice, cooked vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, bathuma, gourd, cooked orange vegetables like carrot or sweet potatoes, ginger tea/ herbal tea/ green tea, soaked raisins, figs, dates, bad am, oats dailies and warm water drinking in every 2 hours.
- Raw papaya, raw banana, Barley water, Wheat grass juice, flax seeds and methi powder vit rich foods.
It helps to release tension and stress in the body, improves circulation, aids digestion brings mind body soul co-ordination.
- Kapalbhathi Kriya (slow strokes)
- Colour meditation (Blue / Green)
- Nerve system points
- Brain point
- Pituitary points
- Lymphatic drainage points
- Stomach points
- Sinus points
Ex - 1, Ex - 3
- Hot foot bath
- Multani mud over the abdomen (30min) followed by neem wake bath
- GH pack
- Natural spinal spray, steam bath, enema, full mud bath, hip bath, Immersion bath etc.
- Sun bath