KNOW YOUR ABDOMINAL PAIN
The first and foremost trouble with any individual that makes him as her rush to the nearest hospital or clinic is pain.
There are many types of pain that occur in the human body which varies with its intensivity as well as location.
The most severe pain for a human is labour pain, followed by dental pain however, the most frequent pain which troubles us severely is the abdominal pain.
Causes of Abdominal pain:
There are many causes that creates abdominal pain. Major pathological conditions where severe abdominal pain occur are;
- Gall stone and gall bladder infection
- Kidney stone and kidney infection
- organ rupture particularly appendix
Some common causes are,
- Acid reflux disease
- Sometimes location of abdominal pain gives us some clue to identify the real cause of pain
- Generalized pain through out the abdomen may indicate abdominal organ injury, crohns disease, UTI, Flu, IBS, Appendicitis etc.
- Pain in the lower abdomen may indicate appendicitis, intestinal obstruction pelvic inflammatory disease.
- In case of female ectopic pregnancy ovarian cysts, severe menstrual pain or dysmenorrhoea, fibroid, miscarriage, endometriosis etc.
- Pain in upper abdomen may indicate gall bladder stones, hepatitis, pneumonia heart attack.
- Pain in centre of abdomen may indicate appendicitis, uremia / any internal injury.
- Pain in lower left abdomen may indicate kidney infection, crohns disease, cancer, ovarian cyst is appendicitis.
- Pain in lower right abdomen indicate appendicitis, hernia, cancer, flu/ kidney infection.
- Pain in upper right abdomen may indicate any injury, pneumonia, appendicitis/ hepatitis.
- Always consume healthy and vegetarian diet .
- Drink plenty of water and hydrate your body frequently.
- Practice fasting one day in a week/ forthrightly.
- Exercise regularly or at least a brisk walk in the morning for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Eat smaller meals and try to avoid skipping of meals.